Hair masks are an excellent way to restore nutrients, moisture, and amino acids to dry, dull tresses while also stimulating hair growth and preventing breakage! Here’s one of our favorite recipes to rejuvenate your scalp and nourish your strands back to life.
- 1 ripe avocado: rich in Vitamin E, natural oils and vitamins - avocado soothes and moisturizes your scalp aiding in the prevention of breakage and promoting hair thickness from the root.
- 1 ripe banana: rich in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates, and vitamins which help to soften and protect elasticity, preventing splits ends and breakage. Banana has been known to encourage hair growth and keep dandruff under control!
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil: aids in repairing dryness and rich in multiple vitamins to help unlock your hair’s natural keratin.
- 1 tbsp Argan Oil: moisturizes your hair and scalp to protect your hair from daily damage and breakage, enhancing hair thickness and fullness.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: 10 drops: improves cellular regeneration, enhancing hair thickness and growth directly as the hair follicle.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: 10 drops: acting as a vasodilator, peppermint increases circulation and draws blood flow to the scalp, bringing much needed nutrients and oxygen for hair grown.
- HAIRtamin Advanced Formula Capsules (x2): your power-packed vitamins, minerals, and superfoods for maximum hair growth, strength, and fullness!
- Mash and blend together 1 medium ripe avocado and 1 ripe banana.
- Add 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive oil and 1 tbsp of Argan oil to this paste.
- Hair Growth Mask Booster:
- Open two capsules of HAIRtamin Advanced Formula and pour into your mask mix for extra antioxidant/vitamin boost
- Gently massage this mix in to your hair and scalp, covering from top to bottom.
- Let sit for 30 minus and rinse with cold water and shampoo
<center><a href="/collections/shop-all" class="btn">Shop All</a><center></center></center>